by Christian Poinsot
Biopôle Clermont Limagne
ICARE is a SAS with a share capital of €301,696.00
RCS : Clermont-Ferrand B 429 835 317- Siret : 42983531700018 – APE : 6430Z
The site accessible by the following url: icare.dev.overscan.io is operated in compliance with French law. The use of this site is governed by the present general conditions. By using the site, you acknowledge having read these conditions and having accepted them. These conditions may be modified at any time and without prior notice by ICARE.
ICARE may not be held responsible in any way for any misuse of the service.
Limitation OF LIABILITY
The information contained on this site is as accurate as possible and the site is periodically updated, but may contain inaccuracies, omissions or gaps. If you notice a gap, error or what appears to be a malfunction, please report it by email describing the problem as precisely as possible (page causing the problem, triggering action, type of computer and browser used, …).
All content downloaded is done at the user’s own risk and under his or her sole responsibility. Consequently, Icare cannot be held responsible for any damage to the user’s computer or for any loss of data resulting from downloading.
Photos are non-contractual.
Icare cannot be held responsible for any hypertext links to other resources on the Internet.
The present terms and conditions are governed by French law and any disputes or litigation that may arise from the interpretation or execution of these terms and conditions will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Icare company’s head office. The language of reference for the settlement of any disputes is French.
Data collected and processed.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of user data of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purpose.
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes specified in this legal notice
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected.
- Conservation of data: the data are kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed;
- Integrity and confidentiality: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
The personal data collected on the Icare site is as follows:
- First name
- Web site
- E-mail address
- Zip code
- Field of activity
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site: when a form is filled in and sent: unsolicited applications, contact us form.
The collection and processing of data meet the following purposes: the data collected following the completion of the contact form allows us to respond better and faster to the needs and requests expressed. The data is therefore stored in our CRM so that the contact can be made.
The person in charge of processing will keep all the data collected in the site’s computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of 3 years.
User’s rights and procedures for the implementation of user’s rights:
In accordance with the regulations concerning data processing, the user has the following rights:
- Right of access, rectification and right to be forgotten: to do so, the following procedure must be followed: The user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of processing personal data, specifying the subject of the request and using the contact e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to data portability: the user has the right to request the portability of data held by the site according to the following procedure: The user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of processing personal data, specifying the subject of the request and using the contact e-mail address email@example.com
- Right to limit and oppose the processing of data: The user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
- In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure: The user should send an e-mail to the personal data controller, specifying the subject of the request and using the contact e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to determine the fate of the data after death: The user is reminded that he/she can organize what should be the fate of his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, in accordance with the law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
- Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority: In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the User’s request and the User wishes to challenge this decision, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL or any competent judge.
All content on this site, including, but not limited to, graphics, images, texts, videos, animations, sounds, logos, gifs and icons, as well as their layout, are the exclusive property of Icare, with the exception of trademarks, logos or content belonging to other partners or authors. Any reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, retransmission or publication, even partial, of these various elements is strictly forbidden without the express written consent of Icare. This representation or reproduction, by any means whatsoever, constitutes an infringement sanctioned by articles L.3335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. Non-compliance with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may engage the civil and penal liability of the infringer. In addition, the owners of the copied Content may take legal action against you.
Icare is the owner of the “rights of the producers of databases” as described in Book III, Title IV, of the Intellectual Property Code (law n° 98-536 of July 1, 1998) relative to copyrights and databases.
Users of and visitors to the website may set up a hyperlink to this site, but only to the home page, accessible at the following URL: icare.dev.overscan.io, provided that this link opens in a new window. In particular, a link to a sub-page (“deep link”) is forbidden, as is the opening of the present site within a frame (“framing”), except with the express prior authorization of Icare.
For all requests for authorization or information, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Specific conditions apply to the press.
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann
Terms of service
For a better comfort of use and a more pleasant graphics, we recommend you to use modern browsers like Safari, Firefox, Chrome,…
Information & exclusion
Icare makes every effort to provide reliable information and to update its Internet sites. However, errors or omissions may occur. The Internet user must therefore ensure that the information is accurate and report any changes to the site that he or she deems useful. Icare is in no way responsible for the use made of this information, nor for any direct or indirect prejudice that may result from it.
The site uses “cookies”. A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information about the user’s browsing habits. These files are used to process statistics and traffic information. Since the use of “cookies” files involves the storage and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily requested.
The user’s consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s permission to save “cookies” files on his or her hard drive.
A. Opposition of the user to the use of “cookies” by the site
The user is informed that he/she can oppose the recording of these “cookies” by configuring his/her browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of “cookies” files:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/protection-renforcee-contre-pistage-firefox-ordinateur
- Safari : https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the case where the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he will be able to continue his navigation on the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
B. Description of the main “cookie” files used by the site
The editor of the site draws the attention of the user to the fact that the following cookies are used during his navigation:
- Origin of the cookies : Matomo Analytics
- Sender : Einden
- Purpose : Analysis of the audience
Icare’s web sites may provide links to other web sites or other resources available on the Internet. Icare has no way of controlling the sites linked to its web sites.
Icare is not responsible for the availability of such sites and external sources, nor does it guarantee them. Icare cannot be held responsible for any damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from the content of these external sites or sources, and in particular from the information, products or services they offer, or from any use that may be made of these elements. The risks related to this use are fully incumbent on the Internet user, who must comply with their conditions of use.
Users, subscribers and visitors to the Icare web sites may not set up a hyperlink to this site without the express prior authorization of Icare.
Should a user or visitor wish to set up a hyperlink to one of Icare’s internet sites, he or she must send an email to the site to request the creation of a hyperlink. Icare reserves the right to accept or refuse a hyperlink without having to justify its decision.
In addition, referring to a website to complete a search does not mean that Icare recognizes or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of said site.
Precautions for use
It is therefore your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to ensure that what you choose to use is free from errors and even elements of a destructive nature such as viruses, trojans, etc. ….
No other guarantee is given to the client, who is obliged to clearly formulate his or her needs and to inform himself or herself. If information provided by Icare appears to be inaccurate, it is the client’s responsibility to verify the consistency or plausibility of the results obtained. Icare will in no way be responsible to third parties for the use by the client of information or the lack thereof contained in its products, including one of its Internet sites.
Icare is at your disposal for any comments or suggestions. You can write to us in French by e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org