The ICARE Group is an approved training center and offers training face-to-face on its premises or on site (depending on your needs) as well as online (remote training).
Icare is an approved training center and certified Qualiopi.
Approval number: 83 63 02860 63
Overall Training Score (overall average score given by trainees): 8.8/10
Certificat n°01790 Qualiopi
NON-EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF TRAINING COURSES:
- Contamination control training and awareness
- Training in design, qualification and operation of clean rooms (as per NF EN ISO14644)
- Training in risk analyses, monitoring plans and trend analyses for clean rooms (as per standard NF EN17141)
- Practical training in microbiological and particle sampling and qualification tests for clean rooms (as per ISO14644, EN17141)
- Practical training in sampling on noble gas networks (Air, nitrogen,etc.) (as per NF EN ISO8573)
- Training in thermal sterilization processes (Autoclaves, Ovens, Tunnels, SIP) and Validation of processes (as per BPF, NF EN ISO17665, NF EN ISO20857)
- Training in good practices and standards (as per GMP, BPF, FDA, etc.)
- Training linked to the use of a room monitoring technique or equipment (as per ISO14644)
- Training in good working practices in clean rooms (as per BPF, NF EN ISO14644-5)
- Training in Ethylene Oxide sterilization (as per standard NF EN ISO 11135)
- Training in radiation sterilization (as per standard NF EN ISO 11137)
- Training in steam sterilization (as per standard NF EN ISO17665)
- Induction Training in validation of cleaning (as per standard NF EN ISO 19227)
- Induction Training in validation of sealing processes (as per standard NF EN ISO 11607)
- Training in Qualification of equipment and Validation of processes
- Training in laboratory testing (Sterility test, Endotoxins, TOC, microbiological controls, Bioburden, etc.)
- Training in the basics of biocompatibility (Risk management plan, characterization of materials, chemical techniques, biological & toxicological evaluation tests), how to interact with CROs, etc.